Sunday, August 18, 2013

Presenting Seoul at Heart

I have been blogging for a long time now. Some of the blogs are still alive, but most of them are gathering cobwebs (on the web). One time, I while watching a favorite Korean variety show I got guilty, oh my, I am spending way too much time watching Korean shows!

So it came to me, why don't I create a blog about Korea?

I am a 20-something lady, not a Korean, but loves everything about that country I have never been too. I cannot speak their language (yet, I am seriously studying) and have never set foot on their soil, but I just love everything about it.



I love K-POP, K-drama, K-variety, their language and culture.

So why not write about it?

I have to warn you though that I may compare Koreans to Pinoys, and it is not something I intend to do all the time, but there are just some contrast and similarities that maybe pointed out.

With all that being said, I welcome you to my fascination on Korea, it's people, music and culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment